- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Aug 10 2018 - Aug 11 2018
- Time: 18:30 - 03:00
TimeStarts at 8:30am sharp!
Property Development – A Beginner’s Guide
Have you heard about ASI Planning’s 1 day fundraising seminar called ‘Development for Profits”?
This informative 1 day event, usually valued at $899 is yours for just a $100 registration fee with all profits going to the Wild Mountains youth education. The seminar features ASI Planning Director, Craig Christie and is designed to help fast track your development success, as well as giving you opportunities to network with other like-minded developers.
This event covers important aspects of property development including;
- How think like a highly successful property developer and get clear on your property developing goals
- How to use on-line interactive planning tools so you can find deals form the comfort of your home
- An interactive deal finding session which was so successful for one participant that she found and subsequently developed a site that she found on the day
- A real deal presentation where Craig developed with none of his own money and made $180,000 profits in just over 1 year. He will even show you how he developed land he didn’t own; and
- A subdivision and multi unit development master class to help you find and identify profitable sites quickly.
These seminars have raised over $20,000.00 for charity and keep getting better each time. All profits beyond venue hire costs are donated to the Wild Mountains and Syndey2Camberra charities.
Here’s what Dave Kelly had to say about this program,
‘I came to Craig’s one day property development seminar wanting to find out more about the finer aspects of town planning and identifying great development sites so I don’t waste as much time as I have been, I learnt that plus a whole lot more. The atmosphere in the room was fantastic. It was clear that Craig was totally committed to giving his all in terms of his experience and in terms of how much he wanted to deliver an event of great value. I have had a ball today, it seemed like everyone did and I would absolutely recommend this event!’